- Great skin radiance
- Increases cell turnover
- Decreases melanin concentration
- Boosts skin’s natural hydration with crosslinked Hyaluronic Acid
How to use
1. Apply Super B Complex to face and neck in the morning.
2. Apply 2-3 times per week or more frequently if tolerated after cleansing at night to face, eyes, neck and décolleté as part of your asap skin treatment program after serums and prior to moisturisers.
ASAP Super B Complex – Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) reduces and prevents dehydration whilst boosting collagen production and minimising redness and inflammation. Hyaluronic Acid molecules are able to hold up to 1,000 times their own weight in water and lock moisture into the skin whilst plumping and visibly reducing dehydration and fine lines. Glycolic Acid and Lactic Acid gently exfoliate dead skin cells to minimise pores, uneven texture/tone, hyperpigmentation, and fine lines whilst stimulating collagen production.
Liquid Platinum – Rejuvenate your skin as you sleep with this overnight regeneration treatment that brightens and refines skin. A multi-action formulation that helps to reduce the appearance of pigmentation, sun damage, fine lines and wrinkles. Also locking in moisture and working to firm, brighten and hydrate the skin.
- Reduce pigmentation appearance
- Lock in moisture